meet the team
James Gaeta D.C.
Dr. Gaeta isn’t just looking to cure illness – He wants you to discover the best health possible through a natural, nutritional approach to wellness.
His mission can be best explained in three steps:
- Provide effective, evidence-based chiropractic care, while consistently delivering the highest quality of service.
- Promote a healthy lifestyle through individualized care and patient education
- Communicate with patients' medical specialists when necessary to collaborate on the most appropriate treatment plans.
Dr. Gaeta seeks to provide cutting-edge nutritional information along with the best, research-tested supplements available.
- 1996 Completed studies from NY Chiropractic College & Rutgers University
- 1997 Began his practice in South Jersey, called Family Health Centers
- Now Proudly serves South Jersey with offices in Marlton & Thorofare
- 2003 SJ Magazine's Top Doc Award For Chiropractic
- 2005 Best Chiropractic office In Gloucester County
- 2020 SJ's Top Physician In Chiropractic Medicine
EDUCATIONAL CONTENT. ON-DEMAND.
Dr. Gaeta - Any time, any place. Learn the latest health & wellness trends with our YouTube channel!
Ryan Pergolizzi D.C.
Dr. Pergolizzi’s holistic approach to overall health and wellness has positioned him to provide the highest level of care to all his patients. His ability to listen and establish a collaborative environment enables him to properly access a patient’s condition and develop a treatment plan that will address their current and future needs.
- Provide personalized care based on the valued input from his patients to ensure long-term results
- Always prioritize the patient’s needs and tailor their care to promote positive results.
- Share his passion for nutrition coupled with a high level of chiropractic care to promote overall wellness.
- Graduated June 2022 from the University of Bridgeport’s Chiropractic program with high honors.
- Awarded the Dr. Rose Galiger Chiropractic Scholarship.
Beverly Harden C.A.
Hi, I'm Beverly. Known around the office as Bev. I am a chiropractic assistant with Family Health centers. I am always working towards implementing new systems and procedures to constantly improve patient experience. I value being part of a team that's able to help others. I enjoy spending time with my husband, daughter and 2 dogs .
Alexandrea Price C.A.
Hi, my name is Alexandrea. I am a chiropractic assistant with Family Health centers. I strive to coordinate and assist in providing the best care to our patients. I enjoy building relationships with patients and families to understand their wellness needs to achieve overall better health.
I reside in Sicklerville with my husband and two daughters Adeline and Eloise. I enjoy traveling, yoga, and spending time with family.
Amber Mayer C.A.
I'm 25 years old with a passion for helping others. I will always bring forth a positive attitude and love making others laugh and feel as comfortable as possible. I am open and curious to learn new things and I always push to be a greater person than I was yesterday. I am blessed with amazing family and friends.
Hi, I'm Tiffany. I am the office manager and have been with Family Health centers for over 10 years. I enjoy spending time with and caring for my family. I love farming and crafting in my free time.
James Gaeta C.A.
Hi, my name is James. I am a chiropractic assistant with Family Health centers. My father is Dr. James Gaeta. I am attending Stockton University where I am a Health Sciences major. I am taking all the courses I need to prepare for entrance to chiropractic college. It is my passion to help people and be of service to the community. I love working in my father's clinics and hope to join him in practice.
10:00am - 7:00pm
10:00am - 1:00pm
10:00am - 7:00pm
10:00am - 5:00pm
9:00am - 12:00pm