PEMF therapy in Marlton NJ
Pulse PEMF therapy in Marlton NJ is all about cellular wellbeing, natural healing, and regeneration. The human body contains a trillion different types of cells. The building blocks of life are these cells. They give us the capacity to generate the energy necessary for motion and functionality.
What is PEMF therapy in Marlton NJ?
Pulse electromagnetic field is a cutting-edge wellness modality for regeneration and healing. The cells are stimulated and exercised by the pulse electromagnetic field energy produced by the pulse machine.
What are the benefits of Pulse PEMF therapy?
- Pulse Electromagnetic therapy is allowing the cells to better perform their many jobs.
- Improve cells ability to produce energy.
- Natural support for healthy joint and cartilage function.
- Increase range of motion.
- Enhance cellular repair and the natural recovery process.
- Relax muscle fatigue.
- Promote general physical and mental relaxation.
- Improve physical functional capacity such as athletic performance.
- Optimize wellness.
- Pain reduction.
- May improve circulation.
- May reduce inflammation.
- May improve sleep by stimulating the natural production of melatonin.
- Improve muscles and athletic performance.
- Improve the ability to remove toxins and bring essential nutrients.
- May improve immune performance.
Every cell can benefit
The voltage of the cells is what determines maximum health, according to Jerry Tennant, MD, author of Healing is Voltage. Our body's healthy cells are programmed to operate at a voltage of 20 to 25 millivolts. We need to reach 50 millivolts in order to heal by creating new cells.
The use of electromagnetic fields has been shown to support our bodies' innate capacity for healing and functioning regulation.
Physical dysfunction, discomfort, and sickness are symptoms of cellular dysfunction caused by a loss of the electrical charge that gives cells the ability to maintain a healthy equilibrium.
Physical or emotional trauma, injury, toxicity, inflammation, inadequate nutrition, poor circulation, chronic stress, etc. are some causes of cells failing to sustain a sufficient charge.
Similar to a battery, each cell in the body needs to be charged in order to function properly. similar to a battery that depletes its charge over time and requires replenishment. Pulse PEMF therapy is the most effective technique to provide our cells with the rejuvenation they require.
10:00am - 7:00pm
10:00am - 1:00pm
10:00am - 7:00pm
10:00am - 5:00pm
9:00am - 12:00pm